Configuring Easywebstore to take payments through RealEx
To configure RealEx Payments on EasyWebstore:
- Browse to your EasyWebstore v3 admin area
- Click the arrow next to "Store Settings"
- Click "Payment Gateway Setup"
- Select "RealEx Payments" from the list of payment gateways displayed (place the dot next to the RealEx logo)
- After the page has refreshed enter your "Merchant ID" and "Shared Secret" into the fields provided.
- Click "Save all Payment Gateway Settings" at the top of the page.
Customising the payment pages
Once the configuration above has been completed a new link will appear at the bottom of the page to allow you to download a zip file from the store. This zip file contains the template data for a RealEx payment page. Simply email the zip file to your RealEx account manager and ask them to set it up as your payment page template. They will know what to do with it.
RealEx require that you give them two URL's in order to complete the setup at their end. Here they are.
- Request URL: https://secure.fast-serve.net/secure/[store username]/realexcartsubmit.aspx
- Response URL: http://www.[store domain]/realexcartcallback.aspx
Remember to replace [store username] with your store's username and replace [store domain] with your store's domain.
For example.. if your store username is "petstore" and it's domain name is "mypetstore.com" you would have the following URL's.
- Request URL: https://secure.fast-serve.net/secure/petstore/realexcartsubmit.aspx
- Response URL: http://www.mypetstore.com/realexcartcallback.aspx