How to set up PayPal Express
Webstore to use the Express Checkout option to take payments from your customers, you will need to identify EasyWebstore as a business partner in your PayPal account. You can do this by granting EasyWebstore an "API Permission".
Note: the API Permission does not grant EasyWebstore any access to your PayPal account, it only authorizes us to transfer payments to you from your customers.
To grant this "API Permission," please follow the instructions below.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click the "Profile" tab on the "My Account" page.
- Click the "Request API credentials" link.
- Click the "Add or edit API permissions" link
- On the "Add or edit API permissions" page, click the "Add new third party" button.
- On the "Give Third-Party API Permission" page, enter the "API Partner Username" as:
- Check the box mark "Use PayPal Express Checkout to process payments.". Then press the "Save" button.
- Confirm your previous selection by clicking the "Give Permission" button.